Hard to choose an e-commerce platform suited for your business needs? Above, we’ve put together a comparison guide to ease your decision making process. Check it out!
1. AIRTOUCH NEW MEDIA Location Based Mobile Marketing | Social Media | Mobile & Web Development MADRID | PARIS | MEXICO | BUCHAREST
2. E-Commerce Platforms Comparison —– Your Guide on Magento Shopify PrestaShop WooCommerce
3. Agenda Airtouch New Media E-Commerce Platforms Comparison Ecommerce Platforms Market Share Magento – Pro’s & Con’s Shopify – Pro’s & Con’s PrestaShop – Pro’s & Con’s WooCommerce – Pro’s & Con’s
4. 04Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products Popularity E-Commerce Platforms Market Share Magento CE 25% WooComm erce 24% PrestaShop 9% Shopify 8% Magento EE 5% Others 29% According to 2015 technology surveys – Magento,WooCom merce, Shopify and PrestaShop are leading among E-Commerce sites in the Alexa Top 1 million. 04
5. 05 Ideal user grup Magento is an open source content management system and one of the most popular e-commerce platforms. It employs PHP programming language, MySQL/MariaDB relational databases and elements of the Zend Framework. Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products Magento – Pro’s & Con’s Magento is ideal for large and middle-sized retailers, companies and enterprises, offering many complex options to start and then grow a big business.
6. 06 Entirely customizable – large number of extensions, unique stores; Strong SEO – designed to be search engine friendly; Huge community and many how-to resources; Scalable system & multistore support; Sometimes it can be time consuming; Hosting costs – requires good hosting; Few suitable developers/specialists; There are cost prohibitive versions. Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products Magento – Pro’s & Con’s
7. 07 Ideal user group Shopify is among the most used shopping cart software packages, written in Ruby on Rails. It was well received since the beginning, and praised for being simple, clean and easy to use. Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products Shopify – Pro’s & Con’s Shopify is best suited for smaller to middle sized retailers, offering modern themes at affordable prices.
8. 08 Free, nice-looking themes, easy to customize; Solid SEO; 24/7 Customer Support; Completely hosted; Doesn’t have a One Page CheckOut Can be a problem for conversion rates; The majority of apps and themes are Not free – increasing costs; Paid transaction fees; It uses it’s own language called Liquid, So no HTML/CSS; Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products Shopify – Pro’s & Con’s
9. 09 Ideal user grup PrestaShop is an open source e-commerce solution, written in PHP programming language, with support for the SQL databases. According to tech surveys, PrestaShop is used 0.5 of all websites, having 3 million users worlwide. Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products PrestaShop – Pro’s & Con’s The platform is great for small and also medium sized businesses – as it can run up to several hundred thousand products.
10. 10 Great features, like promotional tools, mobile themes, international shipping & co. No transactions / monthly fees; Flexible tool, beautiful interface, themes and commercial modules; The community is easily reachable through discussion boards. Some features/modules necessary to make the store effective are pricey; No multistore feature; Hard to extend, develop specific themes; Load time needs improvement; Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products PrestaShop – Pro’s & Con’s
11. 11 Ideal user grup WooCommerce is an open source e-commerce plugin for WordPress. Launched in 2007, WooCommerce’s popularity has increased over the years, thanks to its simplicity and customization features. Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products WooCommerce – Pro’s & Con’s It is best suited for smaller sized merchants, mainly because the product upload is manual. People who worked with WordPress can benefit the most, if you already own a WordPress site, you have to only install WooCommerce Plugin and that’s it.
12. 12 You provide the hosting & domain: complete ownership and control; Many free themes/plugins; the paid ones are affordable; Easy to use, especially for WordPress specialists, as it is part of it’s ecosystem; It provides many useful features, like content management, advertising, SEO & co. The security and maintenance of the Store is your responsibility; Cannot be used without WordPress; Free features may not be sufficient, so Paid ones are needed; To build a robust store, you need E-commerce site builders specialists; Airtouch: We successfully launch Mobile and Web products WooCommerce – Pro’s & Con’s
13. Experts in Developing Technological Solutions
14. Thanks! AirtouchNM @ AirTouchMedia AirtouchMedia firstname.lastname@example.org MADRID | PARIS | MEXICO | BUCHAREST Armando Avila Kramis CEO email@example.com +34 659 436 519 Experts in Developing Technological Solutions