Our Platform Delivers
ChatBots for your favorite Channel
Chatbots are the best way to get in front of your customers right inside the platforms where they hang around frequently
Business scenario meet Bot solution
Chatbot automation that increases sales and solves problem statements while reinforcing commitment towards customers.
Our unique ‘Design Led Engineering’ framework inspired from Design Thinking, Lean Startup and Agile development is naturally conducive to mobile development.
Popular bots use cases
It often turns out that we are extremely interested to know the best among the existing options. Whatever different and hardly comparable they can appear – we want the opportunity to get to know the best ones.
Too tired to cook? Why not be lazy and get pizza? While we don’t recommend eating pizza every day, we had to give a shoutout to Domino’s for their ridiculous bot dominance. They’ve got their competition beat by being the first restaurant to launch bots practically everywhere. You can get Domino’s delivered by:
- Asking Amazon Echo
- Sending a pizza emoji via Twitter
- Typing “pizza” to their Facebook Messenger bot
- Sending SMS to DPIZZA (374992)
- Re-ordering through Samsung Smart TV
- Driving in your Ford Sync car
- Using your Apple iWatch, Android Wear, or Pebble Smartwatch
- Using old school Domino’s website or apps
1. Wingstop — The easiest way to order your chicken wings.
2. Whole Foods — A treasure of Whole Foods recipes and FAQs.
3. Pizza Hut — Order your favorite pizza with a few clicks.
4. Domino’s Pizza — Order your favorite pizza with a few clicks
Do you also think that healthcare advice should be just as accessible as ordering pizza or taxi (by the way you can also contact Uber’s chatbot to order a taxi)? If so, then you should try HealthTap chatbot. You share your problem with the bot and it checks the symptoms you have. After it verifies the problem, you are redirected to the doctor who can give you a professional advice on the issue you have.
In fact, this model has all potential to function better than the conventional one of reaching medical specialist on the issue that doesn’t require urgent help.
Another healthcare chatbot available on the Facebook messenger is GYANT. By answering a set of questions you can check symptoms that disturb you. This chatbot works similarly to HealthTap in the way it checks symptoms. However, it doesn’t provide the connection with the doctors.
5. HealthTap — Ask the bot health related questions.
6. Next Insurance — Conveniently order insurance policies.
Even though it’s better to switch to Slack in search for the work environment, there’s still something you can find useful for business purposes on Facebook. Don’t miss Wall Street Journal chatbot – you can find it really useful.
It helps you to stay updated on the most recent changes in the market. Besides, you can “subscribe” to the news of one or another company and, therefore, get notifications on the newest updates to track the stock market data.
Most of the human beings want to stay up to date with the latest news. Could be anything better than receiving all the news in the same messenger you spent most of your free time? You might have got used to CNN news or addicted to checking TechCrunch – now you can turn to their chatbots to get all the news in your messenger without making any research by yourself.
As you may see, all depends on the kind of news you would like to know about. Few clicks – and you get a subscription to a portion of the relevant daily news.
7. Wall Street Journal — Check the news & subscribe to notifications.
8. Washington Post — Check the news & subscribe to notifications.
9. Today— Check the news & subscribe to notifications.
10. TechCrunch — Check the news & subscribe to notifications.
11. CNN — Check the news & subscribe to notifications.
Searching for a new home can be a daunting and complicated task and you might wonder if your real estate agent really has your best interests at heart. Enter Trulia, a trusty, neutral bot that can understand your needs and show you summaries of qualifying properties nearby.
“I love paying my bills,” says no one ever. Whether you owe money to the tax man or just your buddies, you can easily pay your friends (Paypal, Transferwise), check your account balances (Capital One, Bank of America), find a financial advisor (Xero, Nerdwallet), or get stock updates (Fidelity). You might even notice better customer support because some banks (like RBS) use internal chatbots to help their customer support associates be even more productive.
13. Trulia — Search for Real Estate information.
14. Structurely — Search for Real Estate information.
15. TransferWise — A convenient way to transfer money.
Not only can you browse beauty products via chatbots on Facebook Messenger, but the best bots in beauty can recommend tutorial videos (via Sephora) and let you book an in-person appointment with a professional makeup artist (via Sephora on Facebook Messenger).
CPG companies have used chatbots and Alexa Skills to engage fans who are already consumers of their products. Campbell’s, Hellman’s, and Johnnie Walker can personalize product recommendations and suggest related recipes.
Another interesting bot is the Beer Bot. The name says it all. This is a bot encyclopedia that knows everything on each type of beer (homemade and industrial) of the world.
16. Johnnie Walker — Ask questions about Johnnie Walker products.
17. Sephora — Book makeovers conveniently through the bot.
18. Beer Bot — Find local breweries and beer information.
Flight and hotel search can be a nightmare with all possible parameters and choices to consider. Instead, just tell one of the handy bots below your preferences and be shown a short list of the best options.
The best bots can be an incredible way to get engagement beyond clicks. Activision, Blizzard, Disney, Marvel, and Universal all built companion bots to promote the launch of new games and movies.
19. Marvel — Shop through Marvel’s super hero shop.
20. Kayak — Search for flights and hotel rooms.
21. Skyscanner — Search for flights and hotel rooms.
Fashionistas can get customized recommendations from one of these helpful fashion brand bots. Whether you want to see the latest runway shows (Burberry, Vogue, Tommy Hilfiger) or get personalized shopping recommendations (Victoria’s Secret, H&M, Aerie), the best bots in fashion make styling simple.
If you’re in the market for a car, Kia’s chatbot will tell you all about the tech specs of their new Niro line.
22. Burberry — Shop through new collections and view cloths.
23. Tommy Hilfiger — Shop through new collections and view cloths.
24. KIA Motors— Schedule a test drive and learn about the KIA Niro.
[KIA’s bot monetization report coming soon.]
Everyday errands are simplified with bots who can help you find the best shipping prices (UPS), order prints (HP) or office supplies (Staples), and make sure you dress appropriately for the weather ahead (YahooWeather or Hi Poncho).
The Adidas Women chatbot helps you find fitness classes in their ‘Studio’.
It is an informative chatbot aimed at answering questions on this very specific topic and nothing (yes, that is a good thing). It does have some AI implemented, which allows you to ask questions in a slightly different way than the buttons they offer suggest.
25. Yahoo Weather — Convenient weather notifications and forecasts.
26. Adidas Women — Schedule a session in the Adidas LDN “Studio”.
27. Hi Poncho — Convenient weather notifications and forecasts.
With Qwazou, users can peruse bots by category, view top rated bots, curated by other users or search for bots using keywords.
If we’re talking about ecommerce, then Kigurumi comes into place. Shop Onesies with this Shopify store hooked up to a bot.
28. Qwazou — Discover bots with a bot.
29. Kigurumi — Shop Onesies with this Shopify store hooked up to a bot.
Originally designed by pilots for pilots, FlightBot lets savvy travelers look up restaurants at airports, check whether there are flight delays at major US airports. New capabilities are being added weekly!
30. FlightBot — Find general airport & flight information.
Why trust us?
MADRID – HQ
General Diaz Porlier 61, 4ª3
65 Place de la Réunion
Alejandro Dumas 30 B
Polanco 11560, Mexico City
Iuliu Maniu Bvd. 7, U, 5th floor, of 11